Who wants to know more about my Balls?
[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
Protein balls, energy balls, muscle balls, chocolate balls, fruity balls, his balls, her balls. Whatever you want to call them, they always get the job done!
So today, a WHOLE day off work just to myself whilst my Girlfriend is in Nottingham for a few days. The world is at my feet, I can go ANYWHERE and do ANYTHING I want.
However it didn’t work out as I had in my head so I’ve been to the gym TWICE, got a nice healthy shop in, spread word about town about the upcoming Fitness Camps and played around in the kitchen experimenting with my balls….Protein Balls!
A really basic recipe for you to whip up when you get a spare 10 minutes.
In fact, it didn’t even use that.
Before you get started you are going to need a Mixing Bowl and a Wooden Spoon!
1. Start with 1 Half Cup of Rolled
2. Add 2 BIG scoops of Peanut Butter.
3. Two tea spoons on Dessicated Coconut.
4. Squirt roughly 2 table spoons of Honey into the mix.
5. Add 2 scoops of Pure Nourish Protein Powder.
6. 1 Handful of dried mixed friuit
Now you may be looking into the bowl like I did and be thinking, ‘How the hell is all this going to stir together’. But with a little bit of persistence and elbow grease if formed into a nice claggy mess within about a minute.
6. Once you have stirred it to perfection you then want to pull some cling film over the top and pop it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
7. Once you are satisfied that the mix has set, spoon it out and roll it into balls sizes of your choice. I like My balls medium sized.
8. Lastly to finish it off, roll your balls into some Dedicated Coconut & give them that extra flavour.
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_image admin_label=”Image” src=”https://ocean-fit.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/balls-1.jpeg” show_in_lightbox=”off” url_new_window=”off” use_overlay=”off” animation=”left” sticky=”off” align=”left” force_fullwidth=”off” always_center_on_mobile=”on” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid” /][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
….ENJOY GUYS. I would love to hear your feedback. But remember to keep it positive.
Send me your favourite recipes and ill try and give them a go.
There is so many takes on this classic fitness treat, this is just how I make them. Why not try and make your own?