Whats’s New to January 2018?
NEW YEAR BETTER YOU? Better us as well!
Here at Ocean fit we are ALWAYS thriving to improve, create and inspire with our session, teaching style and even decor.
If you are new to the studio you might not know anything has changed…heres what.
1. Extras Sessions – First and foremost we have added 2 more additional sessions on our Indoor Fit Camp time table – You now have a little more bang for your buck with out Tuesday and Thursday 7.00pm sessions.
2. The Blues – We have gave our blue walls a lick of paint with a much more striking shade that now matches our logo. Everything is now in sync and looking SHARP.
3. Equipment – We are always buying, replacing and developing our equipment. For January we have bought a huge set of new Kettle Bells (you really cant have too many of those).
And something that I have been wanting for a LONG time…..an Air Dyne. This piece of kit gets your heart rate UP in seconds, its a great fat burner and is fab for personal challenges. You sit and peddle it like a bike but use your arms in a singular skiing motion (kinda). So far its gone down a right treat.
4. THE HAMMOCK – Yes we now have a hammock in the stdio, although a little awkward to get on its for anybody to chill on and is pleasant on the natural curves of the spine. Its quite a womb like experience.
5. The Wall Timer – I have literally lost count of the times in my life where I have counted down THREE, TWO AND ONE. This is to initiate the start and end of the exercise. By installing a wall timer it now gives myself and the instructors more time too focus on the client rather then how long there is left of the station. Members can now subtly check the timer and spread their energy more efficiently until you hear that glorious BEEEEP!
6. Strength and Conditioning Course – From January 26th I (Aaron) will be starting a 3 month course to gain the qualification as a Strength and Conditioning Coach. This is something I have wanted to do for a long time but running a busy studio is quite time consuming. It is in my best interest to educate and deliver diverse and effective workouts to all of my clients, whether 1-2-1 or in group sessions.
I am looking forward to taking things to another level, learning new exercises, techniques and skills and passing them on to all you guys.
This is a big investment for the studio and our members.
7. YOGA – Since opening in October 16 I have always wanted to have Yoga in the studio permanently. We had a brief spell over the summer which was really successful AND its back and its back to stay.
This will finally make Ocean Fit the full package – These sessions start on Sunday 4th February 2018. To put your name down contact us directly.
(ps. 4 spaces left (let us know if you want one).
8. YOUNG ATHLETES – You may have seen this one already, for a while now I have wanted to get something involved for the younger generation but I just wasn’t sure what, when how or who. But with a little prep and the perfect instructor it all came together and now we have Young Athletes, fun & fitness sessions for 8 – 12 year olds. This is every Saturday at 10.15 – 11.15pm.