Pancake Protein Recipe Day!
Its undeniable that Pancake Day or Shrove Tuesday isn’t one of the best days of the year. (apart from smelling like batter for the rest of the day and feeling judged)
So here we have the recipe for some delicious Protein Pancakes devised by the guys at Natural Nutrients.
I thought it would be better to use their recipe then you know it will taste good!
INGREDIENTS – 3/4 Pancakes
– 2x FREE RANGE Eggs
– 150ml of Almond or Coconut Milk
– 2x Heaped Table Spoons of Rice Flour
– 2x Heaped Table Spoons of Natural Nutrients Vanilla Whey Protein (chocolate is good as well)
– 1/2 Fresh Banana
– Pinch of Salt
– Coconut Oil (for the cooking)
– Blueberries and Mint to top it off
…..& Honey – Optional
1. Add eggs, coconut milk, flour, whey protein, salt and half of banana into a blender until smooth. (NutriBullet works well from experience)
2. Add a knob (ha) of coconut oil to melt on a medium heat.
3. Once the oil is melted then add a quarter of the mixture, tilting the pan until its fully coated..you know what I mean!
4. After 3-4 minutes (or until browned underneath) FLIP the pancake over and cook the other side for a further 2 minutes before serving.
5. Repeat, repeat, repeat. And don’t forget the garnish!
Please let us know how you find this recipe and post your photo to us so we can share them.
We find Natural Nutrients to be the best products around and has been created locally in Chester le Steet. Until we came across these guys last July we did not stock any supplement products as they all seemed too unethical. These guys use minimal yet effective ingredient and their products are PACKED with flavour and quality. Fact!
If all fails, get the sugar, eggs and flour out and just throw it all in a pan!