Big Raffle for Bone Cancer UK – Get involved!
Please note this email was sent to all our members and been copied across so we cal tell more people about our amazing raffle!
Sorry if I have already collared you but…here it is again.
HERE IS THE LOW DOWN
We are currently trying to raise a final £500 for Bone Cancer UK and this time EVERYBODY can get involved. No burpees, hill sprints and 2 hours of your time, like our recent Charity Beach Camp….which raised £420 by the way, so thank you to everybody who got involved.
We are hosting a RAFFLE with some lush prizes. I reached out to some local business and some of them kindly obliged and have donated some fab prizes.
– Composite Door, Supplied & Fitted – Direct Windows worth up to £1300 – (FANTASTIC)
– Bag a posh lotions and potions – Escape Boutique
– £60 Voucher for Anne Milburn Hair – https://www.facebook.com/annemilburnhairstylist
– 2 hour Bottomless Prosecco Brunch at Bar No28 in Newcastle – www.no28.co.uk
– £20 Voucher – GREGGS
– 2x Bottles of Gin
– £20 voucher – Miss Persnickety
– 2x Gift Bundles from – The Love of the North (separate prizes)
– Surprise Gift – Mitchells Menswear (Park View)
– 4x Personal Training sessions with Lucy Ocean Fit Reusable Bottle (secretly top prize)
– Full body Swedish Massage – BEEM Beauty
– Afternoon Tea for 2 WITH Prosecco – Edens Cafe
– Sport Massage – Equilibrium Sport Massage
…and some other little bits.
We will be pulling this out at the end of June 2022, tickets available until then.
Some of you have already purchases a few strips and this is really approached.
£3.00 1 strip OR £5.00 for 2.
Cash is best or you can pay directly to the Just giving page ( you can slso read the back story here as well) and I will bring you some to the beach.
If you do donate via the link be sure to get your name on it and I will make sure your tickets are swiftly delivered!
Remember, you’ve gotta be in it to win it. This is for Member’s non members friends family etc!
Defo get your neighbour involved if they have a skanky front door.
Thank you from all of your ongoing support with Ocean Fit.
Aaron & Alexandra